We shape the Earth, and it shapes us.
For all the pieces interact, transforming into a cohesive thought.
The trees grow in cities, the oceans meet at the cape.
All the pieces interact, enveloped by the space inside.
The weather is fickle, cyclical, everything too much for a remix, itching for evolution.
To get closer to the texture of stimuli, gentle in our convictions, cushioned from other things.
In nature’s ludicrous rhythm, we trust.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏