Your face and clothing signal your identity. Your DNA is one thing, your outer-design another; fashion is the only element you can control.
A winsome smile can be deceiving. Inside could be a sufferer undressing the mind’s eye.
There is no need to prejudge one’s possibilities, even our own. Wearing a hoodie masks a coder, not the thief.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏