There are three ways to stand out and be remembered:
- Be so good that they can’t ignore you.
- Be so interesting that they can’t ignore you.
- Be so unique that they can’t ignore you.
Talent is usually enough, but everyone can take a great picture. Technology and the internet leveled the playing field.
Grabbing attention can be fleeting. Remember the digital tenet that new things get consumed and forgotten.
But what cements you in someone else’s memory is acting remarkably daring and different.
In a world of masses, it pays to go micro. But the loopholes in individuality are getting smaller and smaller.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏