Labeled the most beautiful river in the world, the Caño Cristales or Cano Crystals gets its blend of colors (orange, red, blue, green, and yellow) from the way light and move over the macarenia clavigera plant.
Tourists were told to stay away from the river in the early 2000s because it was a guerilla haven. It appears to be open today.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏