The body is a heavy bear.
The mind is a heavy stone.
We can’t duck our own presence, nor avoid our own answers. We know what we have to do. Anticipation enlivens us.
Anxiety validates our heart space.
Fight or flight, we are free to think as tenants of Earth, renting its oxygen. As Kipling wrote, ‘Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it.’
The show goes on, whether we show up or not.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏