‘All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother,’ said Abraham Lincoln. All those life lessons and bundles of love deserve to be shown some appreciation.
With Mother’s Day coming up this weekend, here are some last minute gift ideas for the busy lady in your life.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure for more info.
1. Ember Temperature Control Ceramic Mug ($79.95): Ember is a self-warming coffee cup controlled via an app that maintains set temperature for your tea or coffee. It’ll keep your loved one’s cup warm if they happen to get distracted or have to run off to a meeting.
2. Kindle Paperwhite E-reader – Black, 6″ High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi – Includes Special Offers ($99.99): This is a Mother’s Day gift staple. I bought my mom one of these last year and she uses it all the time at home and on travels. You can save 17% on this Kindle for Mother’s Day. The Kindle E-reader – Black, 6″ Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi, Built-In Audible – Includes Special Offers is also on sale for $59.99.
3. Daydreams Coloring Book ($12.51): The true artist never forgets their crayons. This hardbound adult coloring book also makes an excellent coffee table item. Just wait until she buys her friends a copy.
4. Anker PowerWave Wireless Charger ($49.99): Make it easier for mom to recharge her phone fast and without the hassle of chords.
5. Get her a WordPress blog at Bluehost ($3.95/month): There’s a lot of moms out there who want to blog but don’t know where to start. Bluehost offers a free domain and one-click WordPress installation at an affordable price.
And if you’re looking for further inspiration, there are more gift recommendations on my Amazon influencer list.
EXPLORE MORE INTERESTING POSTS