We take a retrospective report, this time with the prospect old various viewpoints.
When we look back at our own history, it only makes sense now and never then. We can only see as the neurons emit.
The future prohibits knowledge
Gathering experience increases one’s attentiveness toward ambient hints. Age is hypnotic, it compels us to notice and thereby prevent the patterns and vices we originally pursued.
“The creative part of us gets tired of waiting. Or just gets tired.” — Mary Oliver
We may have to live things twice in order to figure out what to do next. The coexistence of both hope and despair push us through the messy middle.
From the cave to smartphones and onto the next magic wand, the fun is in the hunt to figure out what’s on the other side of the rainbow.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏