We’re all variations on a human theme, containing multitudes.
Some of the variations are more versatile than others. The brain’s wiring is more amenable to uncertainty than chasing exactitude.
The rare breeds prefer to keep the ball in the air, playing the piano with no end in sight. Time is constant, and so is their search of novelty.
But every person is their own ‘CEO of Me, Inc,’ for which the fractions of uniqueness are the great equalizer.
Difference is always celebrated. The theme, yet, remains immutable. That is until the cyborgs take their course.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏