If you want to understand a complicated device like a brain, you should build one…The brain’s a big neural network.
Geoff Hinton has been trying to make computers think like humans for over 40 years. In our time, before our time, Hinton the pariah kept pushing the idea that computers could think. The 21st-century rise of the internet and machine learning vindicate his work.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏