Dissolved into data, we produce a feast of trackable interactions.
They are the editors as much as much we are the authors. While we create everything, they produce nothing, yet the internet still owns our words.
The attention merchants munch on the aggregate and peel off the niches into targeted prey.
Our eyeballs are the oil, primed, pumped, and then exhausted into tanks of consumption.
Monetization of the ego starts at birth, built for entertainment in the first place. We make, make, make until we are over-marked and sold to the highest bidder.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏