Susy Jackson is one of the narrators behind Audible’s audiobooks.
In this video, she shares some of the tips and trick she uses to record audiobooks, like underlining character names and noting places where she might need to alter her voice to match the verb (e.g. ‘whispering’).
“It’s this weird mental trick of staying really present and always kind of reading a little bit ahead.”
Take a look into her process for making audiobooks below.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏