Filled with doubts, new ideas nevertheless take shape around secure curiosity.
Instead of resisting the fear, we dance with it and set the brain roaming on possibilities.
You don’t need to know how exactly things are going to play out when you’re effortfully learning. Doubt only adds fuel to churning pessimism.
The smallest egos just want to question, not only for themselves but for other people. They seek meaning rather than pursuing the ephemeral pulses of selfishness.
A love for learning is a choice. And the more you put into it, the deeper your knowledge grows.
The curious mind neither sinks nor floats. It says more with fewer words. All it asks for is a little spontaneity, so it never falls ill to entropy.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏