An inner radicalism tugs away at the illusion of coherence. What we strive for often makes zero sense to others, if at all to ourselves. But we feel it.
The contrarian begs to differ if only to avoid the stuckness of traditional thought.
In all likeliness, it’s the things misheard, misquoted, misunderstood — mere accidents — that provoke innovation.
“I like hearing things incorrectly. I think that’s how I get a lot of ideas is by mishearing something.”Tom Waits
When we remove the obsession with absolutes, we roll the dice on what could be. Never certain in any outcome, confidently looking sideways at the cracks. Think different.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏