The mind never gets sidetracked. It either chews on the immediate interesting thing or gravitates to the next fascinating subject.
Needless to say, we’re never really bored. We care about everything in front of us. The levers of regard fluctuate even to the pillars of our own energy.
Moored to reality, we nonetheless flock to the imagination. We are condemned to interestingness.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏