- Never outsource your chance to think.
- Never fast track to success without first mastering the fundamentals.
- Never pursue a popular career unless it really excites you.
- Never ignore your own natural talents.
- Never favor over analysis against your gut. Never run from opportunity in disguise.
- Never hold back a curious question or be afraid to offer valuable insight.
- Never stand near a line you’re not meant to be in.
- Never occupy the middle of a room without being aware of both sides.