- People still listen to terrestrial radio to discover new music
- YouTube is a significant music discovery source, primarily because it’s free (ad-supported)
- iTunes is still a major player from a jukebox standpoint. This doesn’t mean people are downloading music from the iTunes Music Store.
- CDs are still relevant, somehow. I’d love to see a number here for the increase in vinyl sales.
- All this mobile music consumption has created a need for headphones that cost as much as Jordan sneakers.
Check out the rest of the Sol Republic’s report.