What do you do after you scratch something off the list?
- Call it a day and go home early
- Move on to the next project
- Bury your head in similar work
- Quit and ditch all future efforts
- Brag about your achievement
Perhaps what you do afterward depends on how you perceive the importance of your work as it relates to your life.
“Do you think of life as a racetrack or a labyrinth?” – James Shelley
Repeating the cycle is a lot safer than getting lost in a maze. It’s predictable but far less exciting. Survival is a different kind of satisfaction.