The Internet unleashed an explosion of creativity, DIY, and interconnectedness.
Below is a list of some things you can do today without too much effort.
- Remembering life’s key moments (Day One)
- Taking a photo a day (Camera+)
- Connecting with like-minded people (Twitter, Tumblr)
- Customizing your news (Flipboard)
- Monitoring your health (Fitbit)
- Getting rewards for customer loyalty (Starbucks)
- Publishing a book, a record, or other pice of art (Amazon Author)
- Dumping and storing ideas (Evernote)
There’s an app for doing everything, all the time. Data is exploding but attention and productivity are imploding. We’re moving fast without going back and reviewing what we’ve actually done.
We need to make sense of what we produce, revisit and connect the dots. The devil is in the details.
If you're an WRITER or aspiring blogger, I highly recommend doing these 3 things:
1. Create your own blog and publish something new every day (read my post on how to set up a FREE blog on Wordpress).
2. Read more. Try Audible free and experience the world's largest library of audiobooks.
3. Buy an All-Access Pass from Masterclass to learn from the best writers in the world.