- something provocative without the need to offend
- something digestible that others can relate to
- something that everyone else is thinking about but not bold or articulate enough to say
You don’t need permission to tweet. You just need the courage to say what’s on your mind in the most succinct way possible. The simple truths and observations are the most likely to be retweeted. So tweet something you too would endorse.
If you're an WRITER or aspiring blogger, I highly recommend doing these 3 things:
1. Read Do the Work by Steven Pressfield
2. Create your own blog and publish something new every day (read my post on how to set up a FREE blog on Wordpress).
3. Buy an All-Access Pass from Masterclass to learn from the best writers in the world.