The ignorant still absorb knowledge. Their minds are just cluttered with the wrong stuff, crushed with the contentment with misinformation.
So what is the right stuff?
The right stuff is a mentality of contradictions, where one practices disagreement not as a form of disrespect but as a pursuit of knowledge.
The right stuff is…
- a preference for negative feedback since it’s more actionable than its positive sister
- focusing on doing good no matter what the future brings
- an outcome democratically reached
- consuming and throwing away culture to remain unidentifiable
- disassociating your identity with the things you own
Patterns are the work of evil and the formula for stuckness. The wrong stuff seeks to pigeonholed with no way out. Invest in what is right: mutability.